Thursday, May 13, 2010

Assignment 2 - not finished yet

Still struggling with Assignment 2. Am reaslly worried that I am going to repeat Assignment 1 mistake and not answer the question properly. I can literally rattle off by heart the various marking criteria on the rubric. Is it bad that I am more familiar with that rubric than the actual assignment question? Had an assignment day with Brid yesterday. Two heads are definitely better than one :)
Was really stressed last night about the whole thing - and unfortunately my children bore teh brunt of my stress. Must remember to take a deep breath and remember that it isn't their fault that I am finding this so hard. Roll on May 24th when faily life will resume to some sort of even keel.
Actually, that isn't the case - I then have to start writing reports and preparing for Parent/Teacher interviews. Bugger!

2 comments:

  1. Listen to Roy's podcast it may help further

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have listened to podcasts/vidcasts - the lot. I even keep my notes from them next to my bed so that I can go over it if I wake up and can't get back to sleep. How sad am I?????????

    ReplyDelete